Moon in Capricorn
Moon is in the Sign of Capricorn from 13th Noon till Noon 15th June 2014.
This applies to everyone but those born under the sign of Capricorn will be more emotional about their longterm goals.
Capricorn represents your Tenth Need which is your longterm need for Achievement.
Today’s color is Dark Brown.
Moon in Capricorn is Your Need to Experience
– Sense of duty
– Goal setting
– Increases Perseverance.
– Makes you ambitious
– Makes you goal oriented
– Brings out the Achiever in you
Although it is important to accept responsibilities, this theme can limit your personal growth if carried to an excess. Be careful of the following:
– Becoming a workaholic.
– Accepting too many responsibilities
– Too many restrictions
Best activities to Indulge in
– Make a list of all your long-term assets and liabilities
– Cut short any losses and make plans to reduce your debts which may be tying you down
– Decrease your personal responsibilities by delegating some work to others.
– Establish realistic long-term goals
– Write down what you have accomplished so far
– Make friends with those who are self-made and financially successful
– Attend trade shows
Fashion Accessories for Moon in Capricorn
– Dark Brown and black leather and quality but not too flamboyant.
Today’s Moon Forecast
Moon in Libra
People are more cooperative and tactful now and want to live in peace and harmony. Peace treaties will be in the news now and it is time to renew friendships and make peace. Avoid procrastination and being indecisive now. Partnerships emphasized rather than just being alone. Everyone will be in the mood for love, marriage, and relationships. Refined taste now and an excellent time for decorating, fashion, clothing, buying jewelry, and making your place beautiful. People are more susceptible to sugar and kidney-related problems now. Today's color is Opal. Hassan Jaffer