Moon in Sagittarius
Sagittarius Moon applies to everyone around the world but those born under the sign of Sagittarius will be more into the realization of truth now.
Sagittarius represents your Ninth Need which is your need for philosophical values and ideals, travel and interaction with foreign countries.
Today’s color is Deep Blue.
Sagittarius Moon indicates that people, in general, will tend to be more philosophical and forgiving now and a sense of reverence will be in the air.
This is an excellent time for positive motivation seminars, traveling to foreign countries or learning languages.
You will feel more optimistic and lucky but be careful of being overly speculative.
It is easy to motivate others and one of the best times for giving lectures.
Excellent time to look into courses to upgrade yourself and import/export business.
Sagittarius Moon is Your Need to Experience
– Need to understand divine law
– Quest for knowledge and truth
– Universal justice
– Freedom of thought
– Travel and Interaction with Foreigners
– Makes you a positive thinker
– Increases hope
– Makes you more philosophical
– Increases faith
– Satisfies the need for travel
– Increases thirst for knowledge
– Constant wanderer
Best activities to Indulge in
– Take trips across the border to another country
– Associate with foreigners and make foreign friends to broaden your horizons
– Learn another language
– Look at the sky for planets and stars or go to a planetarium
– Listen to motivational tapes
– Discuss philosophy and understand religion as a
philosophy of life
– Take courses and workshops on self-improvement
– Get involved with public speaking
– Read self-awareness/astrology books
– Visit colleges and universities
– Speak to students, professors and preachers
The cycle of Jupiter is approximately 11 to 12 years, during which it makes many angles to your natal Mercury. Fortunately, every angle is positive but certain aspects can make you overestimate your time, take on too many projects and exaggerate.
Don’t just wait for the Best Time for Writing, Publishing and Contracts, just start putting down your ideas in draft form from now so as soon as you have a Jupiter Mercury aspect by transit i.e. Jupiter touches off your Mercury, you can be ready to publish.
Your In-depth Personal Profile Report discusses all your strengths, innate potential, limitations, temperament, and attitude towards love, finance and other important areas of your life. Get the In-Depth Personal Analysis Report NOW. It uses The Sacred Language of Astrology but in plain English!
To make the best decisions about the most important events in your life concerning your finances, health, travel, relationships and even accident prone days: Get Your 12 Month Forecast NOW.
AstroCalendar is your Personalized website and shows your Moon Transits e.g. Moon in Sagittarius and their meanings on a daily basis plus all the planets and what they mean in your life. AstroCalendar is a 12-month subscription and you can also include your children or other people. AstroCalendar & Oracle will help you unlock Nature’s most closely guarded secrets…Your Inner Timing!